All China’s neighbours suddenly alarmed by the recent incidents of sudden development by china at borders. Chinese government has suddenly investing too much money in the border areas. Specially they are trying to grow the infrastructure in the disputed territories. Trouble is brewing for the neighbours Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore and India. Suddenly focus of Chinese state is to build the strong infrastructure in the border areas which are disputed and try to claim more and more territories and claim those as disputed areas so in future it can claim those as well. This exercise is troubling neighbours. It is also impacting the relations between these countries. Sudden change in behaviour of Chinese state is alarming.
Though usually borders are clearly defined in this era but bringing them in disputed area allow China to claim them in future.
There are many unanswered questions
- Why does sudden change in policy?
- Does china feels it has less land?
- Is china really creating the disputes or Neighbours are falsely accusing?
- Does it feel that Land is not sufficient for its people.? Does it require more land for growth?
- Does china want to suppress the neighbours so they can’t raise their voice against China in future?
- Does grabbed land will give any fruitful benefits to china?
- Does china has extra money so it has completed development of inner regions and want to develop borders to claim more land.
- Few square kilo meter land will make china richer?
- Does land grabbing is still fruitful in current times when world is more of a Global village?
So all these questions are raised by many people around the world for the land grabbing policy of China. China also claimed the sea route and they also creating the islands in sea. No one is able to understand this policy changes by Chinese state. Suddenly Chinese state is becoming rigid and getting involved in more and more disputes with the neighbours. Focus is definitely shifting from the development to the disputes and war.