- Apple has launched the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus at a special event in San Francisco today.
- IPhone 7 will be available in two new colours: (matte) black, jet (glossy) black, in addition to gold, silver, and rose gold.
- The iPhone 7 starts at $649 for 32GB variant
iPhone 7 Plus start at $769 (Rs. 51,000)
- $100 additional charge if you want storage 128GB and 256GB.
- Pre-orders open this Friday and the new iPhone models will ship on September 13 in selected countries. No news on India launch price and date.
- Both models have a redesigned home button.New button is force-sensitive solid-state taptic engine.
- Dust and water resistance
- iPhone 7 is having optical image stabilisation (OIS). There’s a new 6-element f/1.8 aperture lens with 12-megapixel sensor and quad-LED with True Tone Flash. A new 7-megapixel front camera is included as well.
- The iPhone 7 Plus has dual rear camera – one 56mm telephoto lens and the other wide-angle lens. The bigger iPhone is also capable of 2X optical zoom, with total zoom up to 10x.
iPhone 7 models has a 25 percent brighter display with a wider colour gambit and improved colour management.
- The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are powered with a new A10 Fusion 64-bit quad core chip.
- 40% faster then the old A9 and better battery life.
- The speakers stereo – one at the bottom, and one at the top.
- Headphone jack has been removed from iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus . Each new iPhone model will come with bundled Lightning EarPods, and a Lightning-to-3.5mm audio adapter. old earphones will not work with these models.
Apple has also introduced new product called AirPods.