Apple has invited media for a event in San Francisco’s Bill Graham Civic Auditorium on Wednesday, September 7. It is widely expected that it will reveal iphone 7 in this ceremony. People are eagerly waiting for Iphone 7. The invitation, which Apple has send to media on Monday, gives has just “See you on the 7th,” it says. That’s it. But 7 depicts 7th version of new IPhone.
There are so many rumours for the Iphone 7. Lot of speculation and guess work is being done by media and tech savvies. People have big expectations as well.
Below are few rumours which has nothing to say right now:
- Apple is rumoured to call the next iPhone the iPhone 6SE.
- iPhone is expected to feature with the smaller 4.7-inch offering tipped to get optical image stabilisation, and the larger 5.5-inch offering tipped to sport a dual camera setup.
- It is expected to use A10 SoC to power both devices.
- Memory would be 3GB RAM.
- New base storage would be 32GB.
- Storage capacity of the top-end variant from 128GB to 256GB.
- Removal of the 3.5mm audio jack on the next iPhone models.
- The Lightning port can also power active noise cancellation in headphones that offer it.
- The expected iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are expected to sport resolutions of 1080×1920 pixels and 1440×2560 pixels respectively.
- New Iphone may also come up Space Black variant this time , though a Space Blue variant was also rumoured.
All are just rumour we have to wait for truth to come out by coming days.
iPhone is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. They run Apple’s iOS mobile operating system.The first generation iPhone was released on June 29, 2007; the most recent iPhone model is the iPhone SE, which was unveiled at a special event on March 21, 2016.